Complaint Review: Artscow.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Artscow.com
Artscow.com Phone: Fax: 5715 Will Clayton # 2230 Humble, Texas, 77338 U.S.A. Unit 1110, New City Center 2 Lei Yue Mun Road, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong Hong Kong

Artscow.com Outrageous shipping charges Unit 1110, New City Center 2 Lei Yue Mun Road, Kwun Tong Hong Kong

I received the email about ordering 600 free prints because they are "calibrating the printers", which seemed like a good deal at the time. That is, until I added items to my cart such as prints, coasters, a calendar and the book. When I went to check out, I did not expect the shipping charges to be nearly $50! That's ridiculous.

I emailed them to ask why their shipping was so high and got a response back that they ship airmail from Hong Kong.

I can see why they offer all the "free prints". They can charge so much for shipping.

I can get the same items printed at my local Walgreens or Walmart for a lot less than their shipping charges and pick it up myself. Even if I were to order locally and pay shipping, it wouldn't be upwards of $50!

After reading the post about artscow and the shabby quality of their products, I do not recommend ordering from them at all. Your best bet is to get it printed locally or from a store you know will resolve any issues quickly and without hassle.

Elizabeth
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artscowcom/Unit-1110-New-City-Center-2-Lei-Yue-Mun-Road-Kwun-Tong-Hong-Kong/Artscowcom-Outrageous-shipping-charges-Unit-1110-New-City-Center-2-Lei-Yue-Mun-Road-Kwu-425978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artscow.com