Complaint Review: Artscow.com

• Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Artscow.com
artscow.com Internet Hong Kong

artsnow.com ,artscow.com ,Artscafe.com This company will not ship products nor give a valid phone number for customer service. Internet

I placed an online order Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:24 PM. I have emailed them 3 times and have called numerous times. Still no answer. My status says "Wait Payment."

They will not respond to my emails and I believe the number is fake. When you try to call the number you get 2 minutes of music then it disconnects.

Now they have my credit card number and I have nothing to show for it.

I am very upset with their business ethics. If in fact they are a real business.

Jen
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artscowcom/internet/artsnowcom-artscowcom-Artscafecom-This-company-will-not-ship-products-nor-give-a-vali-397155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artscow.com