Complaint Review: Artway Emporium

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Tegan — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
Artway Emporium
273 Archway Rd Internet United States of America

Artway Emporium Helen Batchelar Bought a sculpture from Helen Batchelar, never received it nor a refund Internet

I bought a beautiful sculpture from Helen Batchelar's Artway Emporium. I waited for it to arrive and after several weeks I contacted the seller many times with no reply. Finally she replied and stated the item was on it's way and she would get back to me with the tracking details. She never did. I kept contacting her and her website (including trying to call-no one ever answered) over and over again. She never got back to me.
I bought the sculpture for $250 in August (that was a lot of money for me) and it is now almost February of the next year and I haven't received the item, an email or a refund. I now know I have been taken for a ride. I even contacted twitter and her Facebook to no avail.
I won't be so trusting in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artway-Emporium/internet/Artway-Emporium-Helen-Batchelar-Bought-a-sculpture-from-Helen-Batchelar-never-received-it-1006181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artway Emporium