Complaint Review: Aryan Transport

• Updated: Fri, April 29, 2011

• Reported By: Partsallover — Sallisaw Oklahoma United States of America
Aryan Transport
906 West McDermott Drive Allen, Texas United States of America

Aryan Transport Aryantransport.com Took deposit, never picked up the car. One month later had to go get it myself. Will not refund deposit. Allen, Texas

*Author of original report: They lied....Again.. No money refunded

*UPDATE Employee: Car Was Not Missing 1 Wheel The Car Was Missing Entire Front Half Left Side Sitting On It's Baily.

*Consumer Comment: Good luck with that.

*Author of original report: Deposit to be refunded.

*Consumer Comment: This Customer is False

In March 30th I called Aryan transport and talked to Shawn. I told him that I had a car in Mercedes, Tx that I needed picked up before April 5th and brought to my by April 11th. He said " Absolutely, no problem. We can probably get it picked up today"  I said great and gave him a 204 dollar deposit, the rest to be paid in cash upon arrival of the car. April 4th , 5th , 6th go by and it is still not picked up almost 2 weeks after I called. I am now having to pay 50 dollars a day storage since it wasn't picked up by 5 pm on april 4th.  Every time I call or email he just sends back the essential that " to bad"  they will get it at their convenice and deposits are non refundable.  I ended up having to drive down myself with a car trailer and pick it up. The total for lost deposit , storage , gas , and lost work was 1,183.72   that I would have saved if I would have just never called them. BEWARE ,  they promise anything that you want until you give them their money.  Someone has to stop them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aryan-Transport/Allen-Texas-75013/Aryan-Transport-Aryantransportcom-Took-deposit-never-picked-up-the-car-One-month-later-716724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aryan Transport

They lied....Again.. No money refunded

AUTHOR: Partsallover - (United States of America)

They called me and told me to give them my credit card # and they would refund the deposit. They lied.  They told me they could pick up the car by april 4th , after seeing the pictures of it and knowing where it was,  They lied.  They have kept the deposit, never picked up the car and are slandering me after stealing my money.  Shawn at aryan transport will now know that they can not steal from people and get away with it. Time to teach the thiefs a lesson.

AUTHOR: James - (United States of America)

Phillip Savage is completely untrue about his comment, our response will show that the customer
has no case and as far as we understand we did everything and more. Customer is
a waste of time and a lair. Why because he stated that he is paying $50.00 Per
Day Storage Fee well thats not true either everything should call Copart.com
Auction and find out what they charge for Storage Fee. Lair, Lair, Lair.

Order 3970-YI Detail

Destination: Sallisaw, OK 74955

Vehicle 3970-V1:

2002 Chevrolet Corvette

Notes from Shipper

Left front wheel ripped off.

2002 Corvette

Payments Due

Tariff: $695.00

Here Are The Date Status

New lead: 03/30/11 3:46 pm

New quote: 03/31/11 4:14 am

Order Time Line Shows It was Created On the Date Below.

New order: 03/31/11 10:28 am

Posted to CD: 03/31/11 10:28 am

April 2nd 2011 Saturday Copart Auction Closed

April 3rd 2011 Saturday Copart Auction Closed

Cancelled: 04/08/11 1:46 pm

Lot # 13090131 - 2002 CHEVROLET CORVETTE

We are going to post our side of the side sure everyone is entitle to their
side of the story but each story has two side at least.

We are going to post 5 pictures of the car to show that this car was not
missing one wheel but it was a completely totaled car.

Our terms are clear it states some cars will take between 1-4 business
specially from Copart Auction because on weekends copart auction won't allow
anyone to pickup vehicles.

And also it can take up even longer depending on the location plus the vehicle

Good luck with that.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

If you'll recall when you made your post, you clicked a box that said you were aware that posts made on this site would not be removed.    If a business requires removal of a post as a condition for getting your deposit back, that just gives everyone a good idea about their ethics.

Deposit to be refunded.

AUTHOR: Partsallover - (United States of America)

I have talked to Shawn at AryanTransport. He has agreed to refund the deposit that I gave him as soon as the negative review was removed. If this is done, then I will have nothing further negative to say about the company. The car in question was a difficult car to pick up since it was not running and had one wheel completly missing. I understand the trouble they went through. I look forward to having this matter resolved shortly.

This Customer is False

AUTHOR: Alex - (USA)

I'm not affiliated with or neither employed by them but this report is totally false. I can sense that this person is either another transport company who is trying to give a bad name or is just a mad customer. They transport our dealer in Dallas Taxes around 45-60 vehicles per month and we never had any problems with their service. Our dealership have used their service since 2005 and they have been the very best so far we have used two other companies but our experience with Aryan Transport has been great.

What Aryan Transport tells us every time if their is a vehicles needs to be picked in a difficult location they always let us know that some locations can take longer than others. We totally understand that because some of our purchases are in very hard to get locations and we still end up getting great service month after month.

I guess what I wanted to say is this person is totally a lair and I don't believe one word of it. (SORRY)

In my professional opinion they have never taken our deposit and Aryan Transport is by far the best transport company that we have used no doubt.