Complaint Review: As Seen On TV Guys - AsSeenOnTVGUYS.com

• Updated: Sun, November 15, 2009

• Reported By: Audrey — Washingtonville New York United States of America
As Seen On TV Guys - AsSeenOnTVGUYS.com
1026 W Elizabeth Ave. Linden, New Jersey United States of America

As Seen On TV Guys - AsSeenOnTVGUYS.com I paid for a douple shipment order, tracked the shipping, and never got the order, Ups says it went back to shipper, and they never contacted me to re-ship, the order, yet kept my money. Linden, New Jersey

I a double shipment of Fix It, the scratch removing pen for cars. I also ordered 2 car vacuum's that came with it, and I paid for it on my credit card, which it was deducted from my account, so they got their money. I tracked the shipment, and it said it came to my home town. UPS never notified me of a non-contact, and shipped it back to sender. Well the sender never contacted me to try to re-ship, or refund me my money. So they kept the money, and I have no product. From talking with others, I am finding I am not the only one this has happened to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2009 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/As-Seen-On-TV-Guys-AsSeenOnTVGUYScom/Linden-New-Jersey-07036/As-Seen-On-TV-Guys-AsSeenOnTVGUYScom-I-paid-for-a-douple-shipment-order-tracked-the-s-523885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on As Seen On TV Guys - AsSeenOnTVGUYS.com