Complaint Review: As Seen On TV Guys.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:Monroeville Ohio
As Seen On TV Guys.com
1026 W. Elizabeth Ave. Rear Of Building Linden, New Jersey U.S.A.

As Seen On TV Guys.com sold me an unusable item and refused to contact me about replacement Linden New Jersey

On December 28,2008 I purchased a petite pedicure from this company, I paid thru Paypal and received a confirmation order number which was 151656.

When I received my product in the mail and tried to use it I found it impossible because the threads on the safety cover would not fit onto the threads on the body shaft.

I sent a letter in the mail to the company and never heard from them I called their 800 number and got no response(1-866-300-6376). after several weeks I checked with paypal and found the company number(1-732-742-9512) and I called and called and called I left numerous messages and always got the machine and no return phone calls.

Today I tried again and they finally picked up the phone, but as soon as I said I had been trying to get in touch with them since December , they guy who answered the phone kept saying "hello, hello, hello" like he couldn't hear me then he hung up. I immediately called back and once again got the machine , this time I said "PICK UP , you are there , you just answered a minute ago," no response. So I continued to redial the number and either got the machine or a hang up.

All I want is for them to replace the safety cover with one that actually fits on my unit, I don't think that is asking too much.

Cindy
Monroeville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/As-Seen-On-TV-Guyscom/Linden-New-Jersey-07036/As-Seen-On-TV-Guyscom-sold-me-an-unusable-item-and-refused-to-contact-me-about-replacemen-444233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on As Seen On TV Guys.com