Complaint Review: As Seen On TV website orders

• Submitted: Sat, November 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, November 26, 2011

• Reported By: meads22000 — Coppell Texas United States of America
As Seen On TV website orders

As Seen On TV website orders order forms deceptive, orders are processed against you bank information as soon as information ordered with no button to click to say 'order' Internet, Internet

If you fill out the order form for one of their products, it sends the order immediately to you bank account or card without a box to click to say 'order'. I wanted to find out what the shipping and handling and tax charges were going to be for the order so I started filling out the order form. Apparently, when I clicked the 'continue' button to go to the next page, it completed my order.

They quit answering the customer service phone at 9:00 PM EST so I had to wait until the next day to contact them to cancel the order. It hasn't been processed to my bank account yet after waiting two days. I'll never order anything from them again; I don't trust them. I order a lot of things online, but I'm always asked to click on a box to finalize the order.

I'm going to try to get my bank to recover my funds from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2011 03:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/As-Seen-On-TV-website-orders/internet/As-Seen-On-TV-website-orders-order-forms-deceptive-orders-are-processed-against-you-bank-801815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on As Seen On TV website orders