Complaint Review: As Seen On TV

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:Conyers Georgia
As Seen On TV
80 O Fairport, New York U.S.A.

As Seen On TV The company took my money and did not give me "what I saw on tv." Fairport New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Steve from GA - Complete and accurate reports are more helpful! You should give details!

*Consumer Suggestion: Who is the company?

I ordered an item from the company on 11/14. The first sign of trouble came when the order confirmation was to be sent automatically to my email. It never came. However, I overlooked it, as I soon logged in and verified my order on the website. I later discovered that my "verification" was not to last.

After a few days I decided to view the tracking number that I was given. On 11/24 it stated that UPS had "received billing information" and that a label was printed. It sounded like the item was about to be shipped. However, on 12/4 UPS tracking system stated that the "billing information had been voided." In other words, as I learned, the company had cancelled the pick-up and not shipped my order. I then emailed the company and got no response. I called them twice and could not get a person only a phone tree that stated that my order was processing and would be mailed soon from Rochester, NY. Finally, I emailed the company a second time. Once again, I received no response.

At this time it is 12/13. I have been charged but have not received the item. My emails have gone unanswered and my calls get me nowwhere. In addition, they have cancelled the pick-up order for UPS. I believe that I have been scammed.

Steve
Conyers, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/As-Seen-On-TV/Fairport-New-York-14450/As-Seen-On-TV-The-company-took-my-money-and-did-not-give-me-what-I-saw-on-tv-Fairport-N-400933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on As Seen On TV

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Steve - GA,

You should list the exact websites, street addresses, emails, phone#'s, names, etc when listing a rip off so we can avoid the same scam.

It also helps in cross indexing the complaint with other rip offs by the same scammer.

Have you seen my rip off reports on Official TV Online?
How about NY Internet Technologies?
How about Stefan Giudici?

These are all one and the same scammer all using different names.
They are also in NY and your complaint may be related to mine.

Take a look.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Who is the company?

AUTHOR: Antonio - (U.S.A.)

It would be a great beneft if you would let us know the product and/or the company.