Complaint Review: As Seen On Tv In Lawrenceville, NJ

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:San Pedro California
As Seen On Tv In Lawrenceville, NJ
asseenontvlawrencevillenj.com Lawrenceville, New Jersey U.S.A.

As Seen On Tv In Lawrenceville, NJ Charged with no shipment of goods! Lawrenceville New Jersey

I ordered on December 16th three Elite juicers from Jack La Lane's line, and I thought I was ordering from As Seen on TV, that is the title of their company, but when I was done ordering I didn't receive an email or tracking number. I waited to get my credit card statement and they charged me, and there was no phone number and no way to contact them. So I called my card company and filed a dispute. I noticed that this company is not connected to the one in Rochester, NY, as I had called them and they didn't have a company in NJ! So I recommend to be cautious of this sort of company! I also saw another report on this same company by another consumer that led me to this site, so I want to thank that person to alerting me to the same situation, in enough time to work this out with my credit card company. Great site for information for the consumer, thank you!!

San Pedro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/As-Seen-On-Tv-In-Lawrenceville-NJ/Lawrenceville-New-Jersey/As-Seen-On-Tv-In-Lawrenceville-NJ-Charged-with-no-shipment-of-goods-Lawrenceville-New-Je-298134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on As Seen On Tv In Lawrenceville, NJ