Complaint Review: As Seen on TV - Ab Belt by Sport-Elec

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Meek — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
As Seen on TV - Ab Belt by Sport-Elec

As Seen on TV - Ab Belt by Sport-Elec Product&Company Rip Off , Internet

As seen on TV sent me this ab belt by sport-elec and it wouldn't even turn on. The company is a rip off, they gave me several numbers to alleged support departments and the numbers were all wrong. When I asked for a refund, they asked me to pay for shipping the faulty product back to them and to wait 6-8 weeks for a refund.

I contacted my back to dispute the charge plus the $10 shipping fee after reading more reviews about how customers received a belt that didn't turn on or just stopped working in 1 week or less. Their factory head quarters is in the same state I live in. $10 shipping is ridiculous. And now they want me to pay to ship.

There is on review on the asseenontv.com website for this belt and it is fake. I left a review and it was never posted. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT, IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY AND AS SEEN ON TV ARE RIP OFF ARTISTS.

Save yourself the headache and buy another belt from somewhere else. I wish I had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/As-Seen-on-TV-Ab-Belt-by-Sport-Elec/internet/As-Seen-on-TV-Ab-Belt-by-Sport-Elec-ProductCompany-Rip-Off-Internet-1046639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on As Seen on TV - Ab Belt by Sport-Elec