Complaint Review: As Seen on TV

• Reported By: Christian — La Grange Texas
As Seen on TV
Internet USA

As Seen on TV Flexible hose Defective merchandise Internet

I ordered 2 50' flexible hoses from As Seen on TV and yes, I have the recipt that was printed when I placed the order.  The order was delayed by 2-3 weeks due to "high demand".

Initially things went well then suddenly the first hose simply ruptured for no apparent reason.  I e-mailed and left messages.  No response from the phone messages. The e-mail response was that they could not find my order therefore they would not acknowledge the problem.  I still have the receipt from their web site.

Two days later the other hose exploded.  Again I sent an e-mail only to have the e-mail returned to me as "the mailbox is full and cannot accept any more mail".  Again, I telephoned...no response.

Just to be clear, this all occured within 2 months.  Hadn't used either hose more than 3-4 times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/As-Seen-on-TV/internet/As-Seen-on-TV-Flexible-hose-Defective-merchandise-Internet-1056688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on As Seen on TV