containing

• Submitted: Sun, September 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 23, 2012

• Reported By: Martin Anisko — Howell New Jersey United States of America
Asbury Park Press
Press Plaza Asbury Park, New Jersey Asbury Park Press, New Jersey United States of America

Asbury Park Press The AP Press does not deliver full papers to all it's distributors Asbury Park Press , New Jersey

I am sick and tired of the Asbury Park Press!I go to Walgreen's for my paper and the staff look at me strangely when I put the Sunday edition together by sections. Often the sections are not in order . Additionally, like today (9/23/12)  the Asbury Park Press  did not deliver full Sunday Editions  to Walgreens and I had to go to another distributor to receive a full edition.

I used to receive home delivery of the Asbury Park Press and have a chute in front of my home for the delivery person to put my edition in. Often I would not receive full editions, missed deliveries or the newspaper was thrown under my caror on the lawn (or on a snowbank in winter.) I complained several times to the newspaper and each time they claimed there would be no further disruptions - but there were!I finally cancelled my subscription (The paper chute is Still in front of my home.) and I have received calls from the Asbury Park Press claiming that their method of home delivery had changed to a separate entity. I am not falling for their "promises".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asbury-Park-Press/Asbury-Park-Press-New-Jersey-07731/Asbury-Park-Press-The-AP-Press-does-not-deliver-full-papers-to-all-its-distributors-Asbu-945380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asbury Park Press