Complaint Review: Ascendtech

• Submitted: Fri, August 09, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Popao — West Jordan Utah
Willoughby, Ohio Willoughby , Ohio USA

Ascendtech Send customers defective parts and ripped off your money Willoughby Ohio

I have purchased a motherboard from this company in good faith cost around $149 and as it arrives, I test and inspected it and found the following defective: the cmos battery compartment was broken and further down the line, the board itself is defective.  I called this company and they told me to shipped it Bach and I will have to pay for the shipment also.  They shipped me a replacement and when it arrived I was on a trip out of state.  When I came back and check it, the same problem still exist- this part was defective also.  I calleThemis company and all they told me they will not get it back and that it.  I tried hard to negotiate and remind them they sent me a defective board again.  and no luck.  Well, I should have looked at this website to find out more about them.  I was so surprised to see a lot of complain regarding similar experience from this company.  Please people learn from this and do not buy anything from them.  If you have to return anything they sold you you will pay a lot of price like shipping fees, restocking fees and they do not listen to you.  They treated you as nothing.  You will bear a great price of consequences.  Learn and do not do business with them.  There are lot of good company out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascendtech-/Willoughby-Ohio/Ascendtech-Send-customers-defective-parts-and-ripped-off-your-money-Willoughby-Ohio-1074469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascendtech