Complaint Review: Ascentium Capital, LLC

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: TruthSayer — Dallas Texas United States of America
Ascentium Capital, LLC
23970 highway 59 north Kingwood, Texas United States of America

Ascentium Capital, LLC Jerry Noon Big Equipment Company Damaging Small Companies Reputations, Searching For Others To File Class Action Lawsuit Kingwood, Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am a victim of their bullying tactics

Buyers BEWARE....

This Corrupt Equipment Company Has No Integrity.

Ascentium Capital  has put many small Business Owners in a position of FEAR, by telling them they're equipment contract is no longer valid and that they will be taking them to court and sue them for breach of contract.  They try and intimidate their clients and bully them into forcing them to pay off their equipment contracts WAY before their term actually ends.

I am searching the Globe for other business owners large or small who have been wronged by them to speak out and for us to join together to make sure that they don NOT get away with their intimidation attacks on small / medium business owners by them making a HUGE MISTAKE with signing any type of term contract with them for any type of Equipment.  These actions could very well mean that Ascentium Capital, LLC is in financial trouble and are attempting to obtain immediate cash from their existing contracts.

Ascentium Capital & Jerry Noon are VERY BAD NEWS... for any Honest Business Owner

* If you have also been ever victimized by Ascentium Capital,LLC and you can relate to this type of tragic issue or something similar, please post your issue so that we can gage the true extent of Ascentium Capital, LLC  vast destructive intimidating lawsuit threatening behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentium-Capital-LLC/Kingwood-Texas-77339/Ascentium-Capital-LLC-Jerry-Noon-Big-Equipment-Company-Damaging-Small-Companies-Reputatio-1017478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentium Capital, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am a victim of their bullying tactics

AUTHOR: pigdawg - ()

I am looking for help with these bad people. My bank accounts have been frozen without m being properly served papers to even know anything was going on. They are ruining my life with their bullying tactics and keep threatening with letters to fill out everything I own so they can take it. They would never negotiate a payment plan and only wanted full payment earlier than signed for. These guys are criminals if you ask me. They servied my papers in Harris County Texas...I do not, nor did I ever live anywhere in Texas. I was never properly served and they have stolen my money from two bank accounts through my local conty courthouse in PA. I cannot sleep at night worrying that they will somehow come steal my vehicle in the middle of the night. Please help me.