- Report: #1017478
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ascentium Capital, LLC
Ascentium Capital, LLC23970 highway 59 north Kingwood, Texas United States of America
Ascentium Capital, LLC Jerry Noon Big Equipment Company Damaging Small Companies Reputations, Searching For Others To File Class Action Lawsuit Kingwood, Texas
This Corrupt Equipment Company Has No Integrity.
Ascentium Capital has put many small Business Owners in a position of FEAR, by telling them they're equipment contract is no longer valid and that they will be taking them to court and sue them for breach of contract. They try and intimidate their clients and bully them into forcing them to pay off their equipment contracts WAY before their term actually ends.
I am searching the Globe for other business owners large or small who have been wronged by them to speak out and for us to join together to make sure that they don NOT get away with their intimidation attacks on small / medium business owners by them making a HUGE MISTAKE with signing any type of term contract with them for any type of Equipment. These actions could very well mean that Ascentium Capital, LLC is in financial trouble and are attempting to obtain immediate cash from their existing contracts.
Ascentium Capital & Jerry Noon are VERY BAD NEWS... for any Honest Business Owner
* If you have also been ever victimized by Ascentium Capital,LLC and you can relate to this type of tragic issue or something similar, please post your issue so that we can gage the true extent of Ascentium Capital, LLC vast destructive intimidating lawsuit threatening behavior.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentium-Capital-LLC/Kingwood-Texas-77339/Ascentium-Capital-LLC-Jerry-Noon-Big-Equipment-Company-Damaging-Small-Companies-Reputatio-1017478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.