Complaint Review: Ascentium Capital LLC

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Big Auto Owner — Beverly Hills California United States of America
Ascentium Capital LLC
23970 highway 59 north Kingwood, Texas United States of America

Ascentium Capital LLC Lied,tried to extort my business ,scammed,scammed customers Kingwood, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WHAT A JOKE

*UPDATE Employee: Does this make sense?

*General Comment: BROKERS BEWARE

Ascentium Capital, I leased a piece of equipment and have made all my payments on time! They call me trying to get me to cancel my lease ,saying it will be at a zero for me and I won't owe anything if I listen to them.(they said i will get out of a lease if i follow their procedure) sorry i wont ! Sorry but I'm a smart business owner and I don't do illegal things! They called me saying I paid to much for my lease,huh? I am in shock the way they have done business. I investigated this I didn't pay to much! Come to find out they are going bankrupt and want there money back on my lease ! Sorry Ascentium Capital I'm not going to lie or cheat! I'm a real business owner , what you have did was wrong !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentium-Capital-LLC/Kingwood-Texas-77339/Ascentium-Capital-LLC-Liedtried-to-extort-my-business-scammedscammed-customers-Kingwo-997532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentium Capital LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

WHAT A JOKE

AUTHOR: LEASING BROKER''S LOOK OUT - (United States of America)

WHAT A JOKE YOU MUST WORK AT ASCENTIUM I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING IF YOU ARE A BROKER BELEIVE ME YOU WILL BE NEXT THEY WILL CALL YOUR CUSTOMER TELLING THEM THINGS THAT ARE NOT TRUE DONT WORRY ASCENTIUM CAPITAL WE HAVE GROUPS WATCHING YOU LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE THIS HAS HELPED ALREADY WE WILL KEEP GOING YOU WILL SEE.

Does this make sense?

AUTHOR: One of the Good Guys - (United States of America)

They call me trying to get me to cancel my lease ,saying it will be at a zero for me and I won't owe anything if I listen to them.(they said i will get out of a lease if i follow their procedure) sorry i wont ! Sorry but I'm a smart business owner and I don't do illegal things! They called me saying I paid to much for my lease

I don't know of any business owner who wouldn't want to be aware of being over charged or not needing to pay on a lease anymore. I have audited Doctors offices that have paid for 11 years on a 4 year lease!

This is obviously an erroneous statement by someone who was either put up to this by a disgruntle broker who was cut off for fraudulent activities or the broker himself. I find it a little to coincidental that the only two negative posting on this site or the entire Web for that matter have very similar language and use of terms, makes you think hmmmmm doesn't it.

I've never worked for a more straight forward good natured group in all my 18 years in the business, from back office, credit, operations to underwriting and collections they all have the customer in mind and to do what is right to develop a long term relationship and the success for that customer.

This comes from the top down and if you spent ten minutes with Tom Depping you'd know that without a doubt. You don't get backers like Vulcan Capital and Luther King by being anything less than an honest hard working company and every employee is proud of what they do for their customers.

I believe this type of site is important for the industry to help the business community avoid the crooks that are so prevalent in it, unfortunately it does it an injustice and tarnishes its credibility when it post obvious slanderous attempts as these are.

#3 General Comment

BROKERS BEWARE

AUTHOR: LEASING BROKER''S LOOK OUT - (United States of America)

I HAVE ALSO HAVE TROUBLE WITH ASCENTIUM CAPITAL LLC, THEY ARE A EQUIPMENT LEASING COMPANY LOCATED AT 23970 HIGHWAY 59 NORTH,KINGWOOD,TX 77339 THEY ALSO SAY THEY WORK WITH MICOSOFT'S MONEY TO INVEST IN EQUIPMENT LEASING,THEY WILL LIE,CHEAT,STEEL,THEY WILL CALL CUSTOMER AFTER DEAL IS COMPLETE AND TELL CUSTOMER THEY PAYED TO MUCH FOR THE EQUIPMENT AND GO BACK TO THE BROKER AND DEMAND MONEY BACK OR CANCEL THE DEAL WELL AFTER YOU BEING PAYED PUTTING US AS BROKERS IN BAD POSITION AND NOT CARING ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. WHAT EVER YOU DO STAY AWAY FROM THEM THEY WILL LIE,CHEAT,STEEL,FROM YOU AND YOUR CLIENT. THE PERSON INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM IS JERRY NOON HE IS ALSO ALL OVER SCAMS.COM.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC