Complaint Review: Ascentive Com Software

• Submitted: Thu, September 25, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, September 25, 2003

• Reported By:lunenburg Ontario
Ascentive Com Software
201 Pring Garden St Suite 400 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Ascentive Com Software ripoff never received the credit due to me, instead they charged me. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Last year August 2002 I purchased the promoted software from Acsentive cost $39.95 with a 30 day return policy if I was not satisfied. I tried the product but I did not give any improvement working with the computer. I called the company and was promised a credit for the amount paid.

I never received this credit ($39.95). To top it off, Ascentive charged me on my credit card this August 2003 another $39.95 for something I never ordered or received.
I mailed ascentive a registered letter, this letter was received and signed for at 28 Aug 2003, questioning them about this but I did not yet get any response from this company. What would you call this?

lunenburg, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2003 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentive-Com-Software/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19123/Ascentive-Com-Software-ripoff-never-received-the-credit-due-to-me-instead-they-charged-me-67566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive Com Software