Complaint Review: Ascentive - FinallyFast.com - PC Speed Scan Pro

http://www.finallyfast.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Ascentive - FinallyFast.com - PC Speed Scan Pro Ascentive, who owns FinallyFast.com's PC Speed Scan Pro is spyware. Internet

I saw a TV ad for FinallyFast.com, they said that their program would scan for issues and speed up my PC. I went to their Website, downloaded the program (PC Speed Scan Pro) and ran the scanner.

It found some errors on my PC, but then it prompted me for my credit card info, which then I aborted the scan, and boy was I right not to pay them, because later I ran a routine virus scan only to discover that my PC was infected by over a dozen Trojans, and the source was PC Speed Scan Pro.

I cannot believe that a company that was advertised on TV would sell spyware.

We need to boycott this company, and expose them for who they really are. There are many ways to expose them, such as writing RipOff reports, setting up Websites, filing lawsuits, making our own TV ads exposing them, and whatever else we can think of. We need to work together to shut them down.

This is important, as we cannot have people being tricked into paying for fake software, let alone downloading spyware.

Anonymous
Whereabouts Unknown, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentive-FinallyFastcom-PC-Speed-Scan-Pro/internet/Ascentive-FinallyFastcom-PC-Speed-Scan-Pro-Ascentive-who-owns-FinallyFastcoms-PC-S-395761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive - FinallyFast.com - PC Speed Scan Pro