Complaint Review: Ascentive - FinallyFast.com - PC Speed Scan Pro

• Submitted: Sat, March 06, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 11, 2010

• Reported By: pj — duck creek village Utah United States of America
Ascentive - FinallyFast.com - PC Speed Scan Pro

Ascentive - FinallyFast.com - PC Speed Scan Pro ascentive i paid and now my computer runs worse always freezes so i paid for nothing and i'm pissed, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Ascentive Support can assist you

i purchased speed scan pro from finallyfast.com expecting my computer to run faster next thing i know their telling me i have to buy all these other soft ware too for my computer to work now I'm out 30$ and my computer heath is still bad not only that my computer is working even worse now it was working better before i purchased their software and I'm pissed off money down the drain and i got nothing for it. I hold the tv stations responsible too for continueing to show those ads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2010 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentive-FinallyFastcom-PC-Speed-Scan-Pro/internet/Ascentive-FinallyFastcom-PC-Speed-Scan-Pro-ascentive-i-paid-and-now-my-computer-runs-579089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive - FinallyFast.com - PC Speed Scan Pro

Ascentive Support can assist you

AUTHOR: Chris Gordon - (United States of America)

Hello

We are sorry to hear you are having an issue using our software.  Ascentive is committed to providing customer satisfaction.  We have three methods you can contact our customer support including Live Chat on our customer support site (http://www.ascentive.com/support/index.php), via email to support2010 at ascentive.com. Remove the spaces and the word at with @, or via phone.  If we are not able to help resolve your issue within 30 days of purchase we offer you a refund for your software purchase.

We look forward to assisting you,

Thanks