Complaint Review: Ascentive LLC ActiveSpeed Software

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2003

• Reported By:Alto Michigan
Ascentive LLC ActiveSpeed Software
201 Spring Garden Street Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Ascentive LLC ActiveSpeed Software ripoff They don't let you cancel! Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I thought ActiveSpeed was worth trying out, so I downloaded it. ActiveSpeed really didn't do a whole lot that I could see but I left it on my computer and kind of forgot about it. I recently received an email from Ascentive telling me that my account was going to charged. So I went to the companies web site to try and find out what I needed to do to cancel ActiveSpeed. Of course they don't have a phone number to call, and trying to get anywhere using there cancellation method by email will just get you standard email responses. These responses just have you go back to their web site and start the whole process over again. Basically a BIG waste of time.

I just want to know how or what I need to do to get my ActiveSpeed account cancelled.

Alto, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2003 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentive-LLC-ActiveSpeed-Software/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19123/Ascentive-LLC-ActiveSpeed-Software-ripoff-They-dont-let-you-cancel-Philadelphia-Pennsylv-69955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive LLC ActiveSpeed Software