Complaint Review: Ascentive Software

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2003

• Reported By:Milford Ohio
Ascentive Software
201 Springs Garden St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Ascentive Software Deceptive practices, Will not aknowlege cancellation request even on the same day down load was done, would not deliver confirmation of cancellation Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: This Customer Was Not Charged

I downloaded ActiveSpeed internet accelerator...It crashed my system completely, on the same day I requested that my subscription be canceled! I never used the product!! I sent a second email asking for confirmation of cancellation. I recieved an email stating I should give it a chance, I returned email saying NO! SEnt 3rd email requesting cancellation conirmation , no reply! sent a 4th no reply!Today I recieved an email that they had charged my card ???I had canceled on the same day that I downloaded the program, This is the kind of thing that will be the downfall of a lot of honest companies, I have also contacted my attorney!

Jim
Milford, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2003 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentive-Software/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19123/Ascentive-Software-Deceptive-practices-Will-not-aknowlege-cancellation-request-even-on-th-51851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive Software

This Customer Was Not Charged

AUTHOR: Martin - (U.S.A.)

This customer's card was never charged. We cancelled the order when we received his cancellation email and did not charge him.