replace

• Submitted: Mon, February 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 28, 2005

• Reported By:nanticoke Pennsylvania
Ascentive Software
201 Spring Garden St. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Ascentive Software ripoff I tried to cancel within 2 hours of using the product. They try to subscribe me! Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I made the mistake of purchasing ascentive software on Sunday afternoon I tried it and found it to be buggy( it locked up 3 times) and made no improvement to my system. I then tried to cancel after only about 2 hours. I became concerned when I saw their cancellation obstacle course. To me that is the surest sign you are dealing with a less than "Stellar" outfit. Of course I left voice mails on Sunday(2/27/05) and Monday(2/28/05). Of course I received to trouble tickets numbers.

Trouble is the email with the ticket number says that they are thanking me for requesting to purchase more software. Nowhere in the 3 plus CANCELLATION requeststhat I sent them will you find anything other than a straight forward request to send my money back and that I want NOTHING to do with them or their software. I wrote one thing yet they responded in a an entirely ficticious manner.

I have puchased a lot of software over the internet without complaint. I do not lightly say that I believe that if you look at the ascentive site , you will see it is designed to trip up and create snares for what should be a straight forward process, anwering customer complaints.

A company would not do this if they were in it for the long haul, I mean to create satisfied customers. They would do this type of strategy if they were a software "ant lion" awaitig customers with the intent to devour only. Every honest establishment that sells software should unite against these types of companys it is in everones best interest to take out thosethat spoil and dishonor the internet Highway.

LET'S KICK THEM OUT OF TOWN, CRUSH A THIEF TODAY, We are only saving ourselves in the log run.

Tony
nanticoke, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2005 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentive-Software/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19123/Ascentive-Software-ripoff-I-tried-to-cancel-within-2-hours-of-using-the-product-They-try-133225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive Software