Complaint Review: Ascentive Softwear

• Submitted: Wed, October 06, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 06, 2010

• Reported By: Carmel — Brisbane Other Australia
Ascentive Softwear

Ascentive Softwear Finally Fast Softwear Sold me a downloaded product that did not work then has accessing my credit card and charging me over & over!!! Internet

I saw an ad on TV back in Jan 2010 for `Finally Fast' to speed up a slow computer.  I downloaded this product from Ascentive Softwear but it did not work!  However, since then they have been accessing my credit card and debiting amounts.

I can see from the website that this is happening to others!

What can I do to stop them!  I have sent them emails and even cancelled my credit card but another payment slipped through!!

These peolple are crooks and must be ripping off thousands of dollars from peoples credit cards.

Carmel  Brisbane

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2010 03:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentive-Softwear/internet/Ascentive-Softwear-Finally-Fast-Softwear-Sold-me-a-downloaded-product-that-did-not-work-th-647999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive Softwear