Complaint Review: Ascentive

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 13, 2003

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Ascentive
www.ascentive.com/cgi-bin/click/ super/products/SpeedPak.html Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Ascentive, L.L.C. ripoff: took my money, did not provide software, did not answer emails Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Customer was sent replies to their concerns - EDitor's Comment below this REBUTTAL

Took my money, did not provide the software I bought, would not answer my emails, could not be reached by phone. Ripped me off. Chat service is down and much of what is said on Ascentive website is not true.

Kimball
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2003 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentive/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19123/Ascentive-LLC-ripoff-took-my-money-did-not-provide-software-did-not-answer-emails-P-68610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive

AUTHOR: Sam - (U.S.A.)

This is the third time I am writing a rebuttal. Why did Ripoffreports.com not post the first two?

Anyways, I have searched and found the customer in question's account and email history. I had found that the customer did send in email concerns (four of them) in less than 24 hours after ordering software.

Due to our volume, we inform customers that their responses may be delayed, but an answer would be received within 36 hours. In checking her email history, I show that her questions were in deed answered within 36 hours.

Also, she was ordering software that was charged automatically (Like purchasing something in a store) and that she had a 30 day, money back, 100% FULL refund guarantee if she was not satisfied.

Our software is something the customer must manually download from our website, the download does not start automatically. I checked the customer's account information and found she was sent a copy of her receipt (Everything needed to download) and a copy of her order confirmation in which there were links on where she could download her software.

We appologize for not replying sooner, however all the emails we receive are answered in the order they come in. Should the customer have any further concerns, we will be happy to answer them.

positions