efficient

• Updated: Tue, January 26, 2010

• Reported By: Tracy — Snyder Texas United States of America
Ascentive
201 Spring Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Ascentive PC Speedscan Pro computerized call stating automatic renewal of already cancelled account Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I was contacted by a computerized call stating that my PC Speedscan Pro would be automatically renewed. I cancelled that crappy software over a year ago. They left a number 1-888-550-8299 (which no one answered ) to call. So I contacted my credit card's fraud department and if it is charged I will be filing a report with the attorney general of my state and whoever else I can find to report it to!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2010 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentive/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19123/Ascentive-PC-Speedscan-Pro-computerized-call-stating-automatic-renewal-of-already-cancelle-560394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive