Complaint Review: Ascentive

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — Burien Washington
Ascentive
Internet USA

Ascentive I clearly described my requirements, but the guy went ahead and charged me, even when he knew that he was unable to fix my problem. Internet

I phoned when I was was having an issue downloading a new Kaspersky disc.  I reported to the guy at this company what the error report read.  He told me that my 29.95 will fix the problem.  Only after running the charge and downloading his software, did he explain that his fix had nothing to do with my problem with the Kaspersky disc.  He kept telling trying to hang up the phone before I had time to check on his work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentive/internet/Ascentive-I-clearly-described-my-requirements-but-the-guy-went-ahead-and-charged-me-eve-1147420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive