Complaint Review: Ascentive

• Reported By:Sandy Hook Kentucky
Ascentive
www.ascentive.com Internet U.S.A.

Ascentive Total ripoff Does NOT speed up computers Internet

I bought the Ascentive Program yesterday, Sept. 3, and it did absolutely nothing to speed up my computer. This company and website should be banned from all advertisement. I saw their advertisement on TV and thought and hoped it would work. I was certainly disappointed. I hope this company is punished and put out of business for ripping off people who spend their hard earned money for something that is a lie and false advertisement. I am going to try to get my money back but from the other complaints I have read I don't have much hope of getting it back.

Hildreth
Sandy Hook, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentive/internet/Ascentive-Total-ripoff-Does-NOT-speed-up-computers-Internet-369650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive