Complaint Review: Ascentive.com

• Reported By: Anonymous — Highland Park Illinois USA

Ascentive.com Fraud Alert by my credit card co. Internet

*Consumer Comment: File your complaints

*UPDATE Employee: Ascentive Support can assist you

I was contacted by my credit card company that there was potential fraudulent activity on my card. A charge had been made online for $59.95 to Ascentive.com.  They said this is a site they monitor due to extraordinary amounts of fraudulent credit card activity on it.  And yes, my account number WAS stolen and now my account is closed.  I am without a credit card for 7-10 days while a new one is issued.  Beware anyone who visits Ascentive.com -- they clearly have a lot of problems if they are regularly monitored for fraud by credit card companies!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ascentivecom/internet/Ascentivecom-Fraud-Alert-by-my-credit-card-co-Internet-577520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ascentive.com

File your complaints

AUTHOR: Elena - (U.S.A.)

Fraud Victims: do not contact the company directly.

I have immediately filed the report against Adam Schran (by the way, here is what looks like to be a video of this jocker on YouTube, so watch this D..k who is in charge of the company taking money out of your accounts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSBwyNnxG5w ) and Ascentive, LLC with the following authorities:

Philadelphia Police Department

Ascentive, LLC

Limited Liability Company - Foreign

Entity Number: 2937229

Title: President

Please do the same as I did. Dont waste your time with the scum. Thank you.

Ascentive Support can assist you

AUTHOR: Chris Gordon - (United States of America)

We are sorry to hear about your credit card issues.  Ascentive is not a party to any fraudulent online activity.  Sometimes consumers confuse charges for our services and contact the credit card instead of contacting us directly.  We work closely with the credit card companies to ensure customers are not confused and work to address any concerns.  We offer chat, email and phone customer support to assist any customer with billing or technical questions.  Please visit our customer support site (http://www.ascentive.com/support/index.php) for more information.

Ascentive Customer Support