Complaint Review: Asha Bakerington Bakery

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: thedunscollection — Fakesville Alabama
Asha Bakerington Bakery
123 Main St, Marmalade, Texas USA

Asha Bakerington Bakery Worst experience ever! It's like they're a fictional company! Marmalade Texas

*Author of original report: UPDATE

I am so frustrated with my experience with this company.l it's like they are just a fake company with no customer service! I can't believe it!  I feel like Boomka's Biscuts are the worst made food every and wish I never tried them. They then told me that Boomka's Biscuts are the best food ever, which I don't agree with. UGHGHHGH. I'm so mad!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asha-Bakerington-Bakery/Marmalade-Texas/Asha-Bakerington-Bakery-Worst-experience-ever-Its-like-theyre-a-fictional-company-Ma-1052683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asha Bakerington Bakery

UPDATE

AUTHOR: thedunselcollection - ()

I'd like to share a quick update to my original venting. At the time I shared this comment, I was already working with the company to resolve my concerns. At this point, they have completely resolved my concerns. I'm happy.