Complaint Review: Ashampoo - cleverbridge

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2007

• Reported By:Stamford Connecticut
Ashampoo - cleverbridge
Aachener Str.209-50931,Cologne-Germany Internet Germany

Ashampoo - cleverbridge ripoff debited my account 4 times for one purchas which I have not recieved in 5 months Cologne Internet

I received a e-mail offer (not spam)that offered a substantial discount if you bought a bundle of 5.You downloaded from the internet and received"trialkeys"(nubers) and they sent you the disks. My trial keys never worked. I e-mailed them at least ten times they would send me different numbers which also would not work. I waited until I received the disk, which was cracked in half when I got it.

I returned the disk to Germany and e-mailed Ashampoo to inform them what happened.

After another month I received another disk which only had one program on it. I returned this disk to Germany and e-mailed them again.

I never received replies to these e-mails,
apologies or explanations and the overcharges were never corrected or addressed. Meanwhile, I received another charge on my debit card for a program that I never heard of. I searched everyway I could to find a phone number and could not find one. Originally there was one on my bank statement for "Cleverbridge" but the number is disconnected.

Originally, the offer was 5 programs for $29.99 they have charged me that plus $9.99 plus $29.99 twice again I have nothing to show for this but hours spent e-mailing and searching, which is several hours.

Gilbert
Stamford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2007 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashampoo-cleverbridge/internet/Ashampoo-cleverbridge-ripoff-debited-my-account-4-times-for-one-purchas-which-I-have-not-237803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashampoo - cleverbridge