Complaint Review: Ashampooby

• Updated: Mon, March 05, 2007

• Reported By:Stamford Connecticut
Ashampooby
Cologne, Germany, Internet Germany

Ashampooby "Cleverbridge" By Digital River I bought software that you download and then they send a disc after 6 months and 15 letters ZILCH! Cologne Germany, Internet

This is a very large company that sells quality software at great prices. They have a very large selection and many that can't be found by another publisher. Should you get one you will be pleased with the user-friendly format and how well it runs. Microsoft would charge at least 3 or 4 times the price.

They have such a large selection that I can't, obviously; make these claims for all titles.

I have used "Hoovers"(which is helpful for tracking companies)in order to find the info that I managed to find. I have contacted them at least twelve times in six months. I received no replies, but they continue to send me their regular newsletter.

In addition to not getting my software, they have charged my bank account four(4) times for no product. I have checked to see if they upgraded what I do have or somehow installed software when I wasn't looking but there was nothing. I have contacted the Attorney Generals' Office and everywhere I could think of usually it is as simple as getting the number from the bank, but it's disconnected.

Gilbert
Stamford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2007 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashampooby/Cologne-Germany-Internet/Ashampooby-Cleverbridge-By-Digital-River-I-bought-software-that-you-download-and-then-th-238301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashampooby