Complaint Review: Ashford University Online

• Submitted: Tue, August 27, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Shelley — Portland Oregon

Ashford University Online Ashford University Went from a 4.0 to a 2.3 GPA within 2 classes. I am a 4.0 student and they screwed my by the way of... Ohio

I am a current online student at Ashford University. I have been attending for 3 years, this is my final year. I have been on the deans list twice due to I keep my GPA at a 4.0. Since this last senior year has started they have told me that I have flunked a class becuae my final paper was not turned in, however, it was turned in with a time stamp, I have had to pay to take this class over again, tada wuth an A passing grade.

The current class I am in is telling me that I am failing due to pragerizem. I have not and would not copy and paste. I want an eucation and want to learn to do my job correctly. College is way to exspensive to just cheat my way through it! I believe that they are doing this just so they are able to get me to pay double for classes that I have already had and should have passed with no problem.

When I called to ask for the deans phone number or email address I was told that I was not allowed to talk to the dean! Then why does the college have a dean if he or she will not talk to students when students are feeling like they are getting nowhere with their acidemic advisors or instructors? Money is an evil thing and it is showing its big ugly grren eyes at this college.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashford-University-Online/Ohio/Ashford-University-Online-Ashford-University-Went-from-a-40-to-a-23-GPA-within-2-classe-1079466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashford University Online