Complaint Review: Ashford University Online

• Updated: Mon, May 19, 2014

• Reported By: Lillielight — cairo Georgia
Ashford University Online
Nationwide USA

Ashford University Online scamming financial aide money at my expense. San Diego California

I would like to file a report because I feel as though my educational rights have been violated by Ashford University Online. I completed one full course and recieved a stipend, but when it was time for me to recieve my second stipend they told me that I don't recieve anything because I was given two pell grants into one. I told them Im not taking out loan money just to give them. I want to talk to the President of the school, but they transfer me to financial aide. They said I started a class for the second term,so therefore I owe them 2,600.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2014 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashford-University-Online/nationwide/Ashford-University-Online-scamming-financial-aide-money-at-my-expense-San-Diego-Californ-1148019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashford University Online