Complaint Review: Ashford University online

• Submitted: Sun, January 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 22, 2012

• Reported By: Deborah — Dwight Illinois United States of America
Ashford University online

Ashford University online I was interested in Univ. si i faxed signed paper to do FASFA next thing i know they signed me up for classes telling me then that I am responsible for 4 years of financial responsibility 52,000 Internet

I was interested in information on online school Ashford Univ. So i talked with them they sent me a form to sign and fax back they told me to have them help me do my FASFA cause I told them i needed help with it because I  have a mental illness. I am on Socail Security Disability because of my Mental Illness.. I dont understand things so well so they said they would help me with it.Next thing I know they said I was signed up for classes . I did not call them back so they called my daughter and told her I will be held responsible for 4 years of college. I just wonder how many other people they have done this to. still cant believe they took advantage of me like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2012 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashford-University-online/internet/Ashford-University-online-I-was-interested-in-Univ-si-i-faxed-signed-paper-to-do-FASFA-n-826646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashford University online