Complaint Review: Ashford university

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Latrell — big spring Texas United States of America
Ashford university

Ashford university charging me double financial aid for each class ive taken and charging me over $13,000 a semester for 4 classes. I jabe not received my pell grant nor 2student loans along with financial aid. when i c , Internet

Applied for financial aid, student loans, and pell grant not one of these are covering the cost ofbthe courses within this one semester.

Being charged over $13,000 each class.

Using my spouses tax information and we were not married when we filed our taxes last year. They are having me FAX documents and claim they never received.

I've called several occasions to speak to someone in charge and no ones is ever available until after 24 hours!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashford-university/internet/Ashford-university-charging-me-double-financial-aid-for-each-class-ive-taken-and-chargin-1001427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashford university