Complaint Review: Ashish Shrivastava

• Updated: Tue, June 12, 2012

• Reported By: Mohan — Brampton Ontario Canada
Ashish Shrivastava

Ashish Shrivastava ripped of by this crook Internet

I bought a musical instrument on April 2 on the premiss that it will be shipped in 12 days. Payment was made via bank transfer. Once this thief received my payment, he disappeared. It is now June and I am still awaiting my product. This guy is not ashamed to be called a thief, liar and a scam.
He will not refund my money, he does not answer my emails, he supplied an Indian post tracking number with absolutely NO information about me as s  receiver. He simply stole my money and run.
What a piece of sh*t of a human being he is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashish-Shrivastava/internet/Ashish-Shrivastava-ripped-of-by-this-crook-Internet-896652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashish Shrivastava