Complaint Review: Ashland Police Department

1155 E. Main St. Ashland, Oregon United States of America

Ashland Police Department Torture, harassment, vandelism, theft Ashland, Oregon

Friday November 2, 2012

To Whom It May Concern,

Today I helplessly watched out my front room window as a confidential informant (ci) employed by the Ashland, Oregon Police
Department (APD) stole my mail and casually walked down the street reading it.

On Halloween night two of the APDs cis tried to molest two women I was talking to.  They fortunately got away from the monsters.

The monsters walked away laughing.

This harassment is continual, especially if I talk to women.  It has been happening for years.

One night when I was downtown a dog barked at my dogs and one of my dogs barked back.  I immediately quieted her but an Ashland cop started frothing at the mouth and screaming at me.  He called me white trash and said hed shoot my dogs if they barked again.

On the bus they interrupt me if I socialize, anywhere in public they do.  No, I am not a drug addict, nor do I do anything illegal.
I dont even drink alcohol.  I am not a crook.  I have birth defects, Im older than any of these persons harassing me and I recently was diagnosed with a heart condition as a result of the abuse.

It continues.

One of their cis, a hard core drug and addict and wino, lives next door to me and constantly threatens and harasses me.  Where can I get help against these monsters?  The harassment and theft continues almost every day.  When I complain about theyd
threaten me.  The ci that steals my mail is personal friends with the woman that delivers the mail. This goes on and on.

If I had the money and ability I would relocate.  Please, if anyone can help me relocate, let me know.  Please, if anyone knows any place I can seek relief and justice in a legal manner, please, let me know where and how.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 01:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashland-Police-Department/Ashland-Oregon-97520/Ashland-Police-Department-Torture-harassment-vandelism-theft-Ashland-Oregon-964087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashland Police Department