Complaint Review: Ashland University/ Resurgent Capitol Services

• Updated: Sat, November 05, 2011

• Reported By: John — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Ashland University/ Resurgent Capitol Services
Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Ashland University/ Resurgent Capitol Services Never heard of this school but collection company saying I owe them money Norcross, Georgia

I suddenly started receiving collection letters from a company called RESURGENT CApitol Services, Greenville, SC saying they bought my debt from Ashworth University.

First off I have NEVER heard of Ashworth University and I certainly have never signed up or received any correspondence from them whatsoever.

When I disputed this debt with RESURGENT I received a bogus validation of debt only saying my account was sold to them in September. THAT proves nothing of the validation of this so called debt of 714.00.

Clearly Ashworth or Resurgent is running scams , I also did a google search and found many other complaints exactly like mine. People who also never heard of them or signed up with them but suddenly stated getting collection calls and letters.

I am reporting this to my Local Attorney General and the police dept. for fraud and scam

People be aware of this company .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2011 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashland-University-Resurgent-Capitol-Services/Norcross-Georgia-/Ashland-University-Resurgent-Capitol-Services-Never-heard-of-this-school-but-collection-795368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashland University/ Resurgent Capitol Services

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC