Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture And Montage Furniture

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 26, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Ashley Furniture And Montage Furniture
4621 River City Drive, Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Ashley Furniture And Montage Furniture Services use each other to keep you from canceling their useless protection plan and refunding your money. Jacksonville Florida

Ashley furniture and Montage Furniture Services do not honer their contracts

Do not buy the Montag Furniture Protection Plan. It's a ripoff.

Ashley Furniture sells you a protection plan that

states that you can cancel the plan within 30 DAYS FOR ANY REASON.

I CANCELED IN WRITING AND MONTAGE FURNITURE SERVICES WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY. MONTAGE SAID I COULD NOT GET A REFUND BECAUSE ASHLEY FURNITURE GAVE A CREDIT . I DON'T WANT A CREDIT I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I DON'T WANT THE PLAN. THERE IS NOTHING IN MONTAGE CONTRACT THAT STATES THERE WILL BE NO REFUND IF ASHLEY FURNITURE GIVES ME A CREDIT FOR THE PROTECTION PLAN. I DON'T WANT THE PROTECTION PLAN.

ASHLEY ISSUES THE CREDIT AND MONTAGE USES THAT FOR A REASON NOT TO HONER THEIR CONTRACT. I'M STILL FIGHTING FOR MY REFUND FROM MONTAGE AND LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE ASHLEY AND MONTAGE TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT AND LET THEM EXPLAIN THIS BS TO A JUDGE. I DON'T WANT THE PROTECTION PLAN...............I DON'T WANT A CREDIT FOR THE PROTECTION PLAN I WANT MY CASH....................

kim
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture-And-Montage-Furniture/Jacksonville-Florida-32225/Ashley-Furniture-And-Montage-Furniture-Services-use-each-other-to-keep-you-from-canceling-465231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture And Montage Furniture

drugs