Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture, Chesapeake, VA

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: S. Rogers — Chesapeake Virginia
Ashley Furniture, Chesapeake, VA
Crossways Blvd Chesapeake, Virginia USA

Ashley Furniture, Chesapeake, VA Worst store I have ever dealt with!!!!!. Ordered a $1200 frame, mattress and headboard on April 14,2014. They finally called on 4/29/14 to deliver. They show up with mattresses and frame---NO headboard. Oh! that truck broke down, we'll have to bring that Do NOT Shop at this store!! Chesapeake Virginia

Worst store I have ever dealt with!!!!!. Ordered a $1200 frame, mattress and headboard on April 14,2014. They finally called on 4/29/14 to deliver. They show up with mattresses and frame---NO headboard. Oh! that truck broke down, we'll have to bring that another day. Three days later pouring rain, the headboard arrives. But it won't fit the frame, but they told me if I would go and buy a kit I could make it work. I declined the delivery. They called days later and said they would buy the kit but they did not have any employees to set it up because they were having a big tent sale and all employees were setting that up. So they sent the small little lady that sold me the bed to try and hook the kit on. The kit won't work!! Now they decided to take back the frame and headboard and refund me but they will not take back the mattresses!! Well the whole reason I bought this set was I was told the queen would fit the room if I did not get the footboard. So now I need a full size bed but they are trying to stick me with the queen mattresses, which was the most expensive part. Almost a month later I have mattresses in the floor and a headboard propped up against the wall!! I am a single mom and so frustrated. I am disputing the charge on my credit card and filing a report with the BBB. If you check other sites (I wish I had) you will find over 300 complaints and at least 11 filed with the BBB for the Chesapeake store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture-Chesapeake-VA/Chesapeake-Virginia-23320/Ashley-Furniture-Chesapeake-VA-Worst-store-I-have-ever-dealt-with-Ordered-a-1200-1144673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture, Chesapeake, VA