Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture Home Stores

• Updated: Tue, September 29, 2009

• Reported By: Gerry — Henderson Nevada USA
Ashley Furniture Home Stores
6910 w Bell Rd Ste B Glendale, Arizona United States of America

Ashley Furniture Home Stores Owner resides at Southewestern Furniture Will not honor warranty Glendale Arizona

I purchased an Italian leather sofa & love seat from Ashley in November 2006.  I have a three year factory warranty and then a five year store warranty kicks in after that.  The color is wearing off on many areas of the sofa.

I called Ashley and they gave me a hard time, finally they said they would send a technician out to check it.  I had to pay them $45 first, which I did.  The tech came out and he said I misued the sofa.  You have got to be kidding.  I'm in my 70's and all I do is sit on it.  Then the tech said I didn't properly clean it.  I purchased the cleaner from them for $179.95, for that money believe me, I cleaned it.  If it is genuine leather like they said, it should not discolor.  This sofa was sprayed, not dyed.

They aren't going to do anything about it.

People, do not buy from Ashley Furniture, they do not honor their warranties.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2009 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture-Home-Stores/Glendale-Arizona-86308/Ashley-Furniture-Home-Stores-Owner-resides-at-Southewestern-Furniture-Will-not-honor-warra-501749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture Home Stores