Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture Homestore

• Updated: Sun, July 17, 2011

• Reported By: Rosa — lovington New Mexico USA
Ashley Furniture Homestore
401 w Navajo Rd hobbs,NM 88240 Internet United States of America

Ashley Furniture Homestore I baught a bedroom set, it wasn't complete. They said that in 2 weeks they would replace missing parts. 6monthes passed and they havent fixed it. They keep sayin they will, but never do what they say. Internet, Internet

I baught a bed set from Ashley furniture home store in Febuary 11,2011. They brought it to me incomplete they told me that in 2weeks they will replace the missing parts. When they told me that some parts were missing i still sighned the paper that said that i received it.

I keep calling them to see when they will bring me the missing parts and fix my bed. Also they tried to say that i mever payed a payment of $1,000 when i tried to prove that i made that payment they said it didn't apear in there system and tried to change my lease agreement. In the lease agreement #7 said "Early purchase option: if you wish to purchase the rental property you may do so at eny time by the payment of 60.% of the remaining total cost calculated at that time."

When i tried to pay it off in 3months they dont want to take my payment, all i owe now is $209.00 for the amount $3,449.32 including tax. I dont know is i cant take this to court because my next payment is on August 11, 2011. In the 1year time they gave me to pay it off i have payed it off in 6months.

Rosa
Lovington, New Mexico
88260

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2011 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture-Homestore/internet/Ashley-Furniture-Homestore-I-baught-a-bedroom-set-it-wasnt-complete-They-said-that-in-754202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture Homestore