• Report: #721963

• Reported By: Kathleen — Bonita California United States of America
Ashley Furniture Homestores
7310 Miramar Road San Diego, California United States of America

Ashley Furniture Homestores Jedlowski Rips off Employees San Diego, California

I worked at Ashley Furniture Home Store at 7310 Miramar Road, San Diego CA 92126 from 3/2010 until 11/2010. I was consistantly ripped off for my commisions by this employer. My every attempt to get something in print vis a vis my commisions went unadressed by them. They refused to give me an accounting of my commisioned sales for each and every pay period. When I pointed out to them, time after time, that my pay was short, they told me that they were "too busy" to give me an honest accounting of my pay versus my delivered goods. When I continued to persist, they fired me. They fired me on the week when I was wearing the "TOP SALESMAN" Badge, so what's that about?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture-Homestores/San-Diego-California-92126/Ashley-Furniture-Homestores-Jedlowski-Rips-off-Employees-San-Diego-California-721963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture Homestores