Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture Phoenix - Furniture Store in Phoenix

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: TMF — Phoenix Arizona USA
Ashley Furniture Phoenix - Furniture Store in Phoenix

Ashley Furniture Phoenix - Furniture Store in Phoenix - Furniture Store, Internet

The customer service at the Ashley Furniture Store in Phoenix, AZ is horrible. I scheduled a delivery time from 8-12 one day. I took the morning off from work and found out they will not be delivering it because they had the wrong address.

Story 1 - The customer service person at the Ashley Furniture Store in Phoenix said because I gave them the wrong address. The delivery person tried to deliver it to the wrong address and there is nothing that can be done at this point because I am in another part of the city.

Story 2 - The second customer service person at Ashley Furniture Store in Phoenix said there is nothing that can be done but after speaking with him for quite a while, he wanted to give me an $80 in-store credit at Ashley Furniture. This does no good because another delivery fee will be $80 if I buy something. So basically it wouldn't save me anything because it would force me to buy more junk from Ashley Furniture and then save $80. [continued below]....
.....

Story 3 - The third customer service person at Ashley Furniture Store in Phoenix said there is nothing that can be done today because the couch isn't even on the truck. Different answer than the first person!

It is still unresolved and I do not have my couch. I would stay away from Ashley Furniture! They do not care about the customer. I will be forced to take another half day from work to wait for them on another day. Maybe another week? The worst thing is they blamed this problem on me. I confirmed the correct address multiple times at the store and on the phone. Take responsibility and do something about it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture-Phoenix-Furniture-Store-in-Phoenix/internet/Ashley-Furniture-Phoenix-Furniture-Store-in-Phoenix-Furniture-Store-Internet-808638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture Phoenix - Furniture Store in Phoenix