Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By:Sun Prairie Wisconsin
Ashley Furniture
4279 Lien Road Madison, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Ashley Furniture What reputiable company will not give you the owners name and address? Madison Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: Person with similar problems

After having a negitive experience with the store manager of the location on on the East Side of Madison I wanted to take my complaint to the next level. I was left at a dead end. Neither the Manager of the store nor the Customer Service line will give me the name of the owner of the store. Would you not think a reputable owner with concerns for there company and their customers would want to know personally how their employees are running their stores? It is for obvious reasons they do not want this information released. They simply don't care about the customer after the sale.
I am not asking for the owners home phone or address. Simply their name, business phone and address where they can be contacted.

I would highly suggest not to do business with any business who will not release this information! I will in the future make it a point to ask this question.
After padding their pocket with thousands of dollars don't you think this information should be made available upon request or do you think that is asking to much? Would you consider any owner that will not publicy announce there ownership to be trustworthy?

Consumer
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture/Madison-Wisconsin-53704/Ashley-Furniture-What-reputiable-company-will-not-give-you-the-owners-name-and-address-Ma-321293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture

Person with similar problems

AUTHOR: toxicarius - (United States of America)

I have had the same problems with Ashley furniture. The company is a corporate chain store so there is no owner the information you want from the manager is probably not even known by them. They have to give you the district managers name and phone number legally.  I found a website (((Redacted))) this should help in contacting people but it probably wont help in fixing the problem.  I have been fighting with Ashley Furniture for 4 years to get my couch fixed and they lied to us about almost everything. I have finally got one couch fixed and I need the other one fixed now. Good luck I hope I helped some.