Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture

• Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: John — flagstaff Arizona United States of America
Ashley Furniture
5005 E Marketplace DR flagstaff, Arizona United States of America

Ashley Furniture I paid for a five year Full Coverage Plan and now they want to charge me money to fix what broke!!!!! flagstaff, Arizona

I generally do not buy Warranties for anything and should have known better, but the salesman talked me into it . He said it doesn't matter what happens to it "We will fix it!". I was purchasing  two, leather love seats for my newly built ( Man Cave ) Kind of a theater type seating . Now that I need service they are telling me I have to pay fifty dollars for service to fix broken hinges.

I could not believe my ears, then they told me if I had a stain that they would come out for free to take care of it !!!  What a bunch of bull crap!!!!!!  So then I said OK! I have a stain on one of my chairs can someone come out to clean it ? she said yes, Then I said since they are going to be here anyhow tell them about the broke chair so they can fix it ?.  She said oh! I can't do that you will have to pay for any repairs!   Never ever Never buy a warranty From Anyone for anything  And most of all

Never buy from Ashley Furniture they are a bunch of Crooks Liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture/flagstaff-Arizona-86004/Ashley-Furniture-I-paid-for-a-five-year-Full-Coverage-Plan-and-now-they-want-to-charge-m-846625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture