Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture

• Submitted: Wed, December 07, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: adria053 — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Ashley Furniture

Ashley Furniture Horrific Delivery, UNPROFESSIONAL, poooor customer service Internet

*Consumer Comment: I had the same experience

I have had an absolute HORRENDOUS experience with Ashley furniture and will never shop with them ever again. I ordered a bed from them on 11/5 and scheduled delivery for 11/19. The delivery experience was unprofessional - late by over an hour, didn't speak English, showed up in a rental van, and didn't have all of the pieces for the bed. Phone call after phone call, and multiple story tellings later, I was given the run around and told that the manufacturer screwed up and they'd have to re-order the foot board. Another 4 weeks later, we schedule yet again delivery for the foot board.. the day before delivery, when I'd normally get a call confirming a window of time, I get a different phone call from the store manager saying she 'screwed' up and they don't deliver again in my area until the end of the month. The best she could do was work something out for next week. After 8 weeks of dealing with this, it would be typical for me to schedule delivery next week only to find out that something else went awry. I am completely DISGUSTED with how they treat customers. I'm sick of hearing "that's the best we can do, ma'am". I am still without a working bed, and now I have to pick-up the thing myself and cross my fingers it's correct. What a disappointment! Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere. Macy's, Bob's, West Elm, and R&F ALWAYS put the customer first and would be completely EMBARRASSED to ever find out someone was treated like this by their associates. Never again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture/internet/Ashley-Furniture-Horrific-Delivery-UNPROFESSIONAL-poooor-customer-service-Internet-806193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture

I had the same experience

AUTHOR: troyfix83 - (USA)

My experience with Ashley Furniture Store in Phoenix was also poor. Here is my report