Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture

• Reported By: jake — newark Delaware
Ashley Furniture
Internet USA

Ashley Furniture Would not take an item back newark Delaware

I had bought a couch that would not fit in my rec room. I went back to Ashley to pay a 40 percent restocking fee and buy something that would fit in my rec room.The delivery was on 7/7/14 and I went back to Ashley on 7/11/14. Ashley told me that they did not want the couch back because it was used. They didnt care that I was going to pay the 40 persent restocking fee and also buy something else.I paid cash for the couch and was ready to pay cash for something new. Anyhow I have been ripped off. Ashley will not work with us at all. I guess being middle aged you get taken advantaged of. So i am stuck with a new couch for now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Furniture/internet/Ashley-Furniture-Would-not-take-an-item-back-newark-Delaware-1161397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Furniture