Complaint Review: Ashley Grisso

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: nwm_joe — greensboro North Carolina
Ashley Grisso

Ashley Grisso ashgri@earthlink.net Car sale scam, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Its A Sucker Ad!

Here is the e-mail I received after reporting this to craigslist as spam and a rip off.

Hi,
Regarding my 2004 Acura TL 3.2 that I have for sale.The car is in perfect condition, no need for repairs, no scratches, dings, special marks whatsoever, never been involved in any accidents. The interior looks great (no smoking). It has 79,383 miles, automatic transmission. I have a clear and clean title for it , no liens or loans ready to be signed and notarized on your name. I'm selling my son's car, who lost both legs in Afghanistan and I want to get rid of it asap. As you probably noticed, the final price that I want for this car is $1,900.

I am located in Florida (the car is here with me) at a US Marine Corps center where they take care of my son. I will make the deal only to Amazon. I am a member of the Amazon Buyer Protection program and using this service you will get a 5 days testing period after delivery. During that 5 days testing period I won't be getting any money. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for Amazon ( full name, full address and phone number) so we can get things started.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Grisso/internet/Ashley-Grisso-ashgriearthlinknet-Car-sale-scam-Internet-1041896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Grisso

Its A Sucker Ad!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Only a COMPLETE FOOL would be buying a used car, sight unseen over the internet in the first place.  There are many, many of those complete fools who hang out here and then cry and whine when they find out the car they bought sight unseen was a piece of junk.  The ad you placed is an ongoing scam which targets these fools.  I am so glad you didn't fall for it!