Complaint Review: Ashley Madison

• Reported By: Sir Gabriel — Conyers Georgia United States of America
Ashley Madison
Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Ashley Madison Company is a teasing fake Toronto, Ontario

Within about twenty minutes after signing up and paying for this service I had several emails from women.  Not only did I have to pay for a monthly service but I had to buy credits to use to contact women.  It costs 5 credits to open these emails from local women and their emails were just a few words like "Hello" or "Tell me about you" and so on.  It cost 5 more credits to send them an email.  They would then write back and it cost 5 more credits to open their new mail to me which said nothing.  I feel these women are paid or get free use of the service to con men like myself to use up credits so I will buy more.  They by the way are expensive running into the hundreds of dollars.  I have sent a complaint to them in writing and while they refunded a few credits, it is nothing but a fruitless search and I have tried to cancel my membership after only a few weeks.  I need to make sure they do not keep charging my credit card account.

Glen
Conyers, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2011 03:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Madison/Toronto-Ontario-/Ashley-Madison-Company-is-a-teasing-fake-Toronto-Ontario-776982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Madison