Complaint Review: Ashley Madison

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Fletch626 — Eagan Minnesota United States of America
Ashley Madison

Ashley Madison Fake women accounts, shady use of your credits, automatic enrollments charged to your card. Internet

After paying way too much for credits, I noticed they disappeared really fast and I was back to zero. Following another purchase of credits they kept going down even after I was messaging someone in a conversation. They have it set to automatically use 5 extra credits to make your message a priority message. Even messages you are sending to someone you have replied to multiple times.

So essentially they make you uncheck a box every time you message someone, otherwise it uses your credits. When I bought credits the second time, they automatically enrolled me in a program that I could answer unsolicited emails without using credits. This is in the fine print and you have to go in an unsubscribe. I only noticed this because the "free trial period" which I did not know I enrolled in expired. So yesterday they charged my card 19.99.

When I called customer service today to ask about this. I was given a response that I should not have bought that package that has this special program. When I told her I didnt know I enrolled in this program, she talked over me and told me it was my fault.

Plus they also create profiles of women strictly for the purpose of getting guys to use their credits trying to talk to these robots.

To summarize, when I asked the customer service rep if twenty dollars was worth an angry customer who is going to vent their frustration on the internet. This is the exact verbatim response I received. "Our company has been in business since 2002, what you have to say really doesn't matter".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Madison/internet/Ashley-Madison-Fake-women-accounts-shady-use-of-your-credits-automatic-enrollments-char-982255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Madison